Danaan Parry, founder of the Earth Stewards Network taught me that to get from one trapeze to another, I first must let go of the trapeze I am hanging onto. This requires a leap of faith. Will the other trapeze be there? Will I go splat on the ground? These are questions that most of us have to face at one time or another in our lives. As I move into semi-retirement, I too am looking for my next trapeze, but this time, I have the luxury of being a bit picky. I am not looking for just any old trapeze, but only those opportunities where I can provide considerable value and bring all (or at least most) of me to the game.
So what do I bring?
And what kind of trapeze am I looking for?
- Contract / 1099 (no benefits needed)
- No Commuting – must be able to work from home or a local office.
- Part time (2-3 days per week max)
To learn more about me:
- Resume – Consulting – Bob Jones
- My Linked In Profile
- My Long, Strange Trip Through The Technology Trenches
To contact me: