|PDF Resumes:||Whole Brain Resume||Left Brain Resume||Right Brain Resume|
|Left Brain Skill Sets:
||Right Brain Skill Sets:
|Whole Brain Skill Sets:
Developed and presented both technical and personal growth classes.
- New Architectures For Enterprise Computing: Developed by Microsoft to help large corporations understand emerging technologies, I presented this course over 70 times all over North America.
- Distributed Systems Architectures: Developed and presented this course to corporate development teams and consultants to help them understand how to distribute software solutions over multiple computing platforms.
- Object-Oriented Systems Integration & Implementation Guidelines (OSiiG): Developed in collaboration with KPMG Peat Parwick to teach their consultants how to create an SDLC Work Breakdown Structure that responds to many situational variables.
Personal Growth Classes:
- New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA): Participated as staff member 30+ times since 2002, training teaches men to begin process of waking up, growing up and showing up in their lives with greater authenticity, integrity and accountability.
- Primary Integration Training: Completely revised and edited 150+ page manual and presented to graduates of NWTA over 20 times, class teaches tools, skills, self-awareness that helps men integrate work begun in NWTA.
- Ground Rules for a Better Life: Developed and presented to mixed-gender classes, course teaches basic tools for leading a more healthy and authentic life.
Software Development Accomplishments:
- Virtual Screen Interface (first windowing system for PC)
- Managing Your Money
- HomeBase (comprehensive TSR utility – won PC Magazine product of year in 1985)
- Ohio State University administrative applications
2010 – 2013 – Economic Research Institute: Senior software developer
2003 – 2010– The Socrates Group: Co-Founder
2000 – 2003 – Independent consultant
1999 – 2000 – Etelos Incorporated: Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer
1991 – 1999 – The Socrates Group, Inc.: Founder & President (Sold to Etelos)
1990 – 1991 – Microsoft Corporation: Director, Microsoft Consulting Services
1987 – 1990 – Ford Aerospace: Supervisor, Software Productivity Laboratory
1983 – 1986 – Amber Systems: Founder
1978 – 1983 – Tandem Computers: Software Developer
1974 – 1978 – Interactive Information Systems: Software Development Manager
1973 – 1974 – Chrysler Corporation: Programmer
1970 – 1973 – Ohio State University: Programmer
1969 – 1970 – IBM: Systems Engineer
1967 – 1969 – Purdue Fredericks: Programmer
Many references and endorsements at LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobjones4
Additional local references available on request.
Technology Skill Sets:
Human development – I have completed numerous workshops and training programs including three year program by The Gestalt Institute of Seattle and the entire training program of the Academy for Coach Training in Bellevue, WA.
I am active in The Mankind Project, an international organization dedicated to helping men wake up, grow up and stand up by empowering men to their full potential and fostering loving families, strong communities and lives of service.