Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many already have been exposed; and it is possible that people, everywhere, could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what, up to now, has been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Signs and symptoms of Inner Peace:
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experiences.
- An unmistaken ability to enjoy each moment.
- Loss of interest in judging other people.
- Loss of interest in judging self.
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- Loss of interest in conflict.
- Loss of ability to worry (a very serious symptom)
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes and from the heart.
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Increased susceptibility to Love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition may be too far advanced to turn back. If you are exposed to anyone demonstrating these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk. The condition of Inner Peace is likely well into its infectious stage. Be forewarned.
I originally discovered this beautiful wisdom in the “Olympic Fellowship of Reconciliation Newsletter, Issue #63, 1986″, but today (Feb 10, 2014) I got an email from Saskia Davis asking me to give it proper attribution. She also pointed out a serious bug in my website, so this day is starting well. I connected with another source of wisdom and inner piece and I learned why I am not getting any comments on my site. Starting off feeling that inner peace!