I have developed and presented many training classes over the last 20+ years. These classes fall into two categories: technology concepts and personal growth training.
- Managing the Windows Migration [1990-1991]
- New Architectures for Enterprise Computing (NAFEC) [1991-1994]
- Migrating to Client/Server [1993-1995]
- Distributed Systems Architectures [1995-1997]
- Rapid Application Development (RAD) [1996-1997]
- Object-Oriented Systems [1996-1997]
- The Internet for Non-Profits 
Personal Growth Training
In 1990, I started looking inward as well as outward. I took many courses and attended many seminars and in 2001, I took an intensive training called the “New Warrior Training Adventure” (NWTA), offered by The Mankind Project. After completing my NWTA, I returned to staff the weekend. At present, I have staffed this weekend 36 times and lead the “Men of Service” (MOS) support team four more times. The list below includes the NWTA because as a staff member, I am also a teacher on every weekend.